5.1 The user is obliged
5.1.1 to provide only true and non-misleading statements along with its real name, and to refrain from using pseudonyms or pen names
5.1.2 the user shall not use photos or images of any person other than the user
5.1.3 to comply with all applicable legislation and respect all third-party rights when using Zugvogl and the content served on Zugvogl Websites. In particular, the user shall not use any insulting or de-famatory contents, regardless of whether said contents are directed at another user or Zugvogl personnel or other companies, use any pornographic, abusive, immoral or violence-glorifying materials or any contents that violate any applicable legislation for the protection of minors; or advertise or promote, offer or distribute any pornographic, abusive, immoral or violence-glorifying product or prod-ucts which do not comply with any applicable legislation for the protection of minors, unreasonably annoy, particularly with spam, any other user (cf. Section 7 of the German Unfair Competition Act - UWG), use without authorisation any contents protected by law (e.g. by copyright, trademark, patent, utility patent, or design patent laws), or advertise, promote, offer or distribute any goods or services protected by law, or use or promote any commercial practices considered unfair competition, including progressive customer acquisition practices
5.1.4 to refrain from engaging in any of the following annoying activities, even if they do not constitute a breach of any applicable laws:
- Sending chain letters
- Performing, advertising and promoting any form of structural distribution measures (such as multi-level marketing or multi-level network marketing) and
- Communicating in any insinuating or sexual way (suggestive or explicit).
5.2 The user is prohibited from the following:
5.2.1 Employing any mechanisms, software or scripts when using Zugvogl Websites. The user is also prohibited from directly or indirectly advertising or distributing such mechanisms, software or scripts. The user may, however, use, advertise or distribute interfaces or software that have been authorised by Zugvogl
- Blocking, overwriting, modifying and copying any contents of the Zugvogl websites, unless said actions are necessary for the proper use of Zugvogl
- Distributing or publicly disclosing the contents of any of the Zugvogl Websites or any other user, unless such a distribution or public disclosure is intended within the scope of the re-spective Zugvogl application, or unless the other user consented to said distribution or public disclosure, and/or
- Performing any actions which may impair the operability of Zugvogl's infrastructure, par-ticularly actions which may overload said infrastructure
5.3 Zugvogl is not obliged to serve data provided by the user and/or information to other users if said data and/or information is not in line with Sections 5.1 and 5.2. Zugvogl is entitled to remove from the Zugvogl Websites any data and/or information that is prohibited according to Sections 5.1 and 5.2, without notifying the user in advance.